Special Care Focus: Moving More Love Through Our System
Welcome to the Special Care Focus – Moving More Love Through Our System. In order for everyone around the world to participate in a synchronized Care Focus, on Wednesday, January, February and March 2024, we have chosen three convenient times: 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours)*. Please join with others on the Global Coherence App. We will do a special care focus every Wednesday.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Care Focus and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Moving More Love Through Our System
Life seems to be calling for humanity to understand the intelligence of love – what we call heart intelligence. Everyone talks about love and wants love, but understanding love and the heart has remained a mystery for most people.
Love as intelligence is a synergy of heart and mind, expanding perception and higher cognitive faculties. It’s about feeling love and about practicing love in ways that are beneficial both for oneself and for others. It’s understanding that practicing love in the form of heart qualities, such as care, patience, kindness, forgiveness, compassion, gratitude, and more, is highly intelligent.
Practicing heart qualities moves love through our system, which facilitates emotional balance, clearer intuitive guidance, and importantly, reduces feelings of separation. With all the intensities and stressors happening in the world, more people are feeling separate from friends or family members who support different religious or political beliefs or policies. It’s estimated now that about 1 in 4 adults have a family estrangement, and an increasing number of young adults are choosing to go "no contact" with their parents. For most, family rifts are a major source of chronic stress.
We are all energetically connected, and the experience of separation from family or friends can create health problems and brain fog, making it harder to think clearly. It’s hard enough to make decisions with effective outcomes in uncertain times, but it’s even harder when we’re processing separation, hurt, or guilt. It can destroy our capacity to discern with balance.
Love as intelligence is recognizing our shared humanity. This is an important time to have more heart and love moving through our system. More heartfelt care is needed to renew relationships and get along with each other, even when we disagree. The practice of increasing heart qualities in our interactions helps heal separation, both within our own heart and with others. Here are some of the obvious heart qualities to practice at this time.
Love in the form of patience supports our ability to manage our energies from a place of ease in the heart, especially when people say things we don’t agree with, or we’re in situations we don’t like. We often forget to practice patience when we need it the most in relationships.
"Patience is often intelligent waiting." – Doc Childre
Love is being kind to people, even when we disagree. Kindness feels good to our heart and to those who receive our kindness. Practicing kindness helps ease separative thoughts and feelings, and often makes situations better.
Compassionate Latitude –
Compassionate latitude understands that most people (Including us) are doing the best they can based on their background, stress overload, and the clouded thinking that many of us are experiencing during these unpredictable times. Practicing compassionate latitude can quickly begin to reduce reactivity and prevent stress build-up from frustration and judgments. Having compassionate latitude can help us manage our differences without blame shutting off our heart connection.
Many people separate from a family member or friend because of a hurt that they couldn’t release. The tendency to hold onto bitterness and anger is understandable. But practicing forgiveness reactivates our heart energy, which starts the process of releasing pent-up hurt or animosity and its negative effects on our mental, emotional, and physical health. Unforgiven feelings can quietly drain our energy, along with creating shades of flatness in our joy and happiness. The genuine practice of forgiveness increases the love flowing through our system and releases neurochemicals and hormones that soothe and improve well-being. (We also understand that forgiveness is a complex subject that may require professional help or coaching.)
Many books recommend practicing gratitude daily for mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. They suggest practicing gratitude first thing in the morning to set a positive tone for your day or before bed to reflect on people and events you feel grateful for and enjoy the heart opening it gives you. Tuning the heart to gratitude provides warmth and an uplift in our spirit, which supports a state of flow in how we handle situations and decisions.
Moving more love through our system with acts of kindness, compassionate latitude for different beliefs, forgiveness, patience, and gratitude is activating the intelligence and benefits of love. As more of us practice these heart qualities, it puts more love into the energetic field, making it easier for others to do the same and eventually nations. We’re all connected energetically – so it’s time to use our collective intelligence to open our hearts more and unleash our love to go viral. Many people feel this is coming.
Care Focus: Moving More Love Through Our System
- Breathe in love and get still in your heart. As you breathe out, radiate love into your mental, emotional, and physical system. See your heart, brain and nervous system aligning in harmony and coherence.
- Now, envision yourself practicing heart qualities to reduce separation or to improve a relationship. Ask your heart feelings which qualities are most important for you to practice, e.g., patience, kindness, compassionate latitude, forgiveness, gratitude, or another heart quality to increase your love or heal separation.
- Next, breathe in the quality of love that your heart is guiding you to practice. As you breathe out, radiate that heart quality to a relationship or situation you want to improve or heal.
- It’s beneficial for each of us to take a week to practice a few of these heart qualities in different situations. Being genuine in your approach often brings a lift in spirit that can help you move through challenges that may arise. A main benefit of this exercise is that it helps to integrate more love into your system, which increases the connection with your heart’s intuitive guidance and direction.
- Let’s close by radiating our collective love and compassionate care to all on the planet who are suffering from trauma, wars, natural disasters, and other major stressors.
Thank you for your participation in this Special Care Focus.
Thank you for Caring.
The following website – https://timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone.
- Select Time: 8 p.m. (date optional).
- Convert from: Location: USA – California – San Francisco.
- Convert to: Location: (Select your Country/City).
- Learn more about the Global Coherence App, Synchronized Care Focus events and to how to download the app.
Please feel free to share this Special Care Focus with anyone in your life you feel may benefit.
We would love to hear from you!
Please share with us your thoughts, feelings or experiences in the comments below.