HeartMath Military Service Appreciation Initiative Application
The Military Service Appreciation Initiative is funded by donors who want to support our veterans, military service personnel and their families in the use of the HeartMath materials. Applications are reviewed monthly and are granted based on need and the proposed use. Eligible applicants include organizations and individual veterans, active-duty military service members and their families.
- Fill out an application form and return it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt, you will receive confirmation that the HeartMath Institute has received your application.
- If granted a product or program award, you will receive a letter stating the terms and conditions of the award. Sign and send that letter to the following address:
Military Service Appreciation Initiative
14700 West Park Ave., Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Phone (831) 338-8500; Fax (831) 338-1182
- Upon receipt of the agreement, the award will be sent to the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
If awarded products or training from the Military Service Appreciation Initiative, the applicant will be asked to provide the HeartMath Institute with at least two progress reports that include results, stories, videos, photos or case studies.
You will be asked to grant permission to the HeartMath Institute to feature your story(s), report(s), and or case study(s) in part or in their entirety, within any work of the Institute or affiliated HeartMath system companies, without consideration or compensation of any kind. In addition, you will be asked to release HeartMath and its agents, employees, providers, contractors, and licensees from any claims whatsoever that may arise from such use.
Confidentiality is always considered. Names will not be used without written permission.
These stories, reports, videos, photos and case studies will also be used to inform and inspire our supporters about how the Institute uses funding to help improve the quality of life of veterans and their families in participating facilities and to help inspire the involvement of future donors.
- emWave® Pro for PC/Mac
- Inner BalanceTM Bluetooth Sensor for Android or iOS
- Inner BalanceTM iOS Lightning Sensor
- Personal Resilience Mentoring
- HeartMath® Certified Trainer Program. The Resilience Advantage™ – Building Stress Resilience and Optimizing Performance (Individual must work for the U.S. military, veterans’ administration or related organizations.)
- The Resilient Heart™: Trauma-Sensitive HeartMath® Certification Course
- HeartMath Interventions Certification Program for Health Professionals
- Building Personal ResilienceTM – HeartMath® Mentor Certification
By submitting this application, I hereby certify that the information provided above is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I give permission to release this information to the HMI Sponsorship Committee for review.
Click to download form, fill-out and e-mail form back to: email@example.com. Thank you for submitting!