The certification program introduces the knowledge, concepts and skill sets for building team coherence. This special introductory program includes a significant discount.
The Activating the Heart of Teams Certification is designed for those who work with teams or groups or those coaches, consultants, mentors and trainers who want to expand their skillset and begin working with teams or groups. This includes intact teams, newly formed teams, teams that work in person or remotely and those who are seeking new ways of working together to meet today’s challenges.
Upon certification, you will be able to provide your clients with a HeartMath skillset specially designed to help them increase connectedness, achieve greater team harmony and enhance their intuition for approaches for solving problems and making decisions. You will also be part of a robust community of trainers who are eager to share best practices.
Activating the Heart of Teams™
Creating a culture where teams can thrive
You will learn:
- How to create an environment that is psychologically safe
- How to use active learning cycles
- Skills for better managing emotional undercurrents, relational discord and challenging questions
- Basic facilitation skills
- How to prepare for and follow up after trainings
- Best practices for using the Team Coherence Questionnaire
The Activating the Heart of Teams program includes skills that lead to:
- Increased team harmony
- Fewer mistakes and errors
- Faster, more accurate and creative decision-making
- Shorter meeting times
- Increased positive energy and sense of well-being
- Enhanced collective intuition for increasing creativity and finding solutions to problems
- Increased sense of well-being and appreciation of collective action
- Collaborating from a more inclusive perspective
- Establishing new baselines for sustained change
- Moving from Discord to Harmony: Coherence is Key
- Accessing Collective Intelligence
- Relational Energetics: Lifting Team Energy
- Raising Personal Vibration for Team Effectiveness
- The Power of Positive Energy and Attitudes
- Creating Flow in Non-flowing Situations
- The Art of Coherent Communication
- Activating the Team’s Heart Qualities and Values
- Creating Your Team’s Coherence Plan
- Additional Topics: Sources of Relational Tension, Resistance to Change, Close-minded, In-group/Out-group Tensions, Neutralizing Drama, Finger-pointing
The modular format allows great flexibility in presenting the approximately 16 hours of material that can be a stand-alone program or integrated into other programs. It can be adapted to be delivered in full day trainings or in shorter segments over several weeks.
The program includes access to a new team coherence assessment that can be used for pre-post training outcomes.
Certification Training Process
Four to six tele-mentoring sessions with your designated Master Mentor. Four if you are certified in the Resilience Advantage or Building Personal Resilience certification programs; six if you are not certified in either.
Here you will be introduced to the program materials and topics, including a module about team facilitation skills. You will also learn and integrate the HeartMath tools, techniques and practices into your personal life.
- Attend the 5-day virtual training via Zoom where master trainers model program and discuss basic team facilitation skills. There are also two days of small group teach back sessions where you will practice presenting to a small group.
- Once certified, conduct practice and pilot presentations to your target audience and team and provide pre- and post-assessments (at no cost to you) and have a final debrief with your Mentor.
Regular Price: $6,495
Special Introductory Price:
- $4,500 – If previously certified in a HeartMath program.
- $5,000 – If not previously certified in a HeartMath program.
Price includes individual mentoring sessions, trainer manual, PowerPoint slides, access to team assessment, and an Inner Balance™ Coherence Sensor for use with the Global Coherence App.