The Resilience Advantage™
Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
For the staff of nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies, including schools, universities, community and social-service agencies, government institutions, hospitals, clinics and health-care companies and agencies.
Numerous independent, peer-reviewed studies have validated significant and sustained improvements such as reduced stress, improved employee health, well-being and communication, lower health-care costs, shorter meeting times and increased productivity and resilience. Benefits of this training include better sleep, more creative decision-making, improved teamwork and morale and greater ability to effectively deal with difficult people, deadlines and other challenging situations.
Contact Jeff Goelitz at (831) 338-8713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send more information on the HeartMath Certified Trainer Program
Certification Program Overview
Certification to deliver the Resilience Advantage program is conducted via four individual telementoring sessions and four days of in-person immersive training. Once certified, trainers may conduct public workshops or train staff of nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies, including schools, universities, community and social-service agencies, government institutions, hospitals, clinics and health-care companies and government agencies throughout North America and in many countries elsewhere in the world.
Eligible Candidates Include:
- HR Personnel
- Counselors/Social Workers
“The Inner-Ease™ technique is working really well. People feel like they are in a hurricane, so they relate to being the ‘eye of the storm.’ They are being pulled in too many different directions. Inner-Ease is the tool they can relate to the most.”
HeartMath Certification Training Dates
|Training Dates||Location||Registration Closes|
|July 28 – Aug 1, 2016||Boulder Creek, Calif.||June 16, 2016|
|September 22–26, 2016||Boulder Creek, Calif.||Aug 11, 2016|
|November 3–6, 2016||Boca Raton, Florida||Sept 29, 2016|
July 28 – Aug 1, 2016
Location: Boulder Creek, Calif.
Registration Closes: June 16, 2016
September 22-26, 2016
Location: Boulder Creek, Calif.
Registration Closes: Aug 11, 2016
November 3-6, 2016
Boca Raton, Florida
Registration Closes: Sept 29, 2016
HeartMath Certified Trainer Program Details
The four-day, four-night Certification Training for the Resilience Advantage course includes:
- Instruction on how to deliver the Resilience Advantage workshop or selected modules of your choice.
- Instruction on how to teach program participants to use HeartMath’s emWave® and Inner Balance™ technology.
- Ongoing support with a HeartMath facilitator.
- Regular program updates, new developments and support materials.
Training Materials Package
- Resilience Advantage trainer manual
- PowerPoint, including video and additional material
- Sample copy of the program participant guidebook(s) and pocket guide
- Links to Trainer Resources Website and Promotional Resources
- Articles and Marketing information
- Participants attend 4 private pre-certification tele-mentoring sessions with a Certified HeartMath Mentor and/or HeartMath faculty member to prepare for the in-person program. These sessions are mandatory and required to receive certification status.
*Note: Training materials are available in English.
Complete Package $4,995
Payment plans are now available, please ask us for more information.
Special discounts are available for educational organizations, nonprofits and government agencies. Call to see if you or your organization qualifies.
Registration Process and How to Begin
- Complete the application form and click the “submit application” button.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation email that you will be contacted within two weeks.
- A 30- to-45-minute phone interview will conclude the approval process.
- Receive a confirmation email that includes a link to pre-instruction materials.
- Schedule and complete four phone appointments with designated tele-mentor prior to event.
Upon approved registration, participants will be sent a link to pre-certification training materials. Participants are expected to thoroughly familiarize themselves with this material and complete four tele-mentoring sessions in advance of the training program.
All HeartMath Certified Trainers will receive regular email messages containing program updates, stories and strategies for their program deliveries. A representative will be appointed to support their efforts. They will have access to updated documents, articles, files, grant funding information, new materials, stories, etc. on our extranet trainer website.
- Laptop recommended.
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Windows Windows® 7 or newer; Mac: OS X v10.7 Lion or later.
- emWave® Pro.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or newer.
- Broadband access to download webinars or other materials as part of ongoing support.
Contact the Training Division for additional information:
- Phone: (800) 711-6221 or (831) 338-8706
- E-mail: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in HeartMath training programs and services.