100,000 Coherent Kids Initiative HeartMath Institute is now giving 100,000 kids FREE access to its new educational program, HeartSmarts® Adventure.
Watch HeartSmarts® Adventure Intro Video!
HeartSmarts Adventure eLearning Program for Ages 4 to 6+
Many life-affirming habits and skills are woven throughout the program’s many colorful and engaging activities to help educate children on healthy choices and smart behaviors. Through videos, art, music, and movement, they learn about everyday practices that promote a nutritious diet, sound sleep, exercise, self-regulation and care for others.
Adventurer Hall of Fame
Here you can find stories from our HeartSmarts Adventurers who have enjoyed the program, and also share stories of your own with our worldwide community.
Number of Children Reached to Date
Join us in the 100,000 Coherent Kids Initiative
Sign up now to access your FREE HeartSmarts Adventure program.
Approximately one month after your registration you will receive a rate and review request. We ask you to share your experience with others.
HeartSmarts Adventure is a blended learning program that combines a Leader’s Guide for teacher or parent-led instruction with a fully developed online learning program in which children can go at their own pace.
The program is structured around six thematic adventures or units of instruction.
- Adventure 1: The Physical Heart
- Adventure 2: Healthy Heart Habits
- Adventure 3: Investigating Emotions
- Adventure 4: Emotions and the Heart
- Adventure 5: Getting Unstuck
- Adventure 6: Sending Love and Care
Within each adventure is an easy-to-use menu of 5 types of activity to deepen the learning experience: Videos, Activities, Art & Music, Kids Talk and What Do You Know (an assessment).
A Wide Range of Engaging Learning Activities
- Simulate the muscle strength of the heart by following the video of a hand opening and closing.
- Sing along to six catchy original songs.
- Move to the changing pace of music to activate both a heart speeding up and slowing down.
- Click the Exercise Spinner to activate one of three routines.
- Identify the unique beating heart sound of the following: Human, whale, hummingbird, owl or rabbit.
- Sort between fruits and vegetables.
- Press the Emotion Detective Spinner to learn about 8 different emotions and how they might play out in daily life.
- Roll the Emotion Dice which asks students to identity or show a face of a particular emotion.
- Practice a series of simple self-regulation techniques guided by one of 8 child avatars.
- Select and then carry out a specific act of love and care for a particular person.
- Earn an Emotion Detective Identification Card when the entire program is completed.
|Type of License||Item Number||Number of Users||Purchase Price|
For Multi-Class and Site-based enrollments, e-mail: HeartSmartsAdventure@gmail.com.
For Multi-Class and Site-based enrollments, click here.