Institute of HeartMath Online Comments Policy & Participation Agreement
The Institute of HeartMath (IHM) welcomes reader comments on each article. Your comments should pertain to the article that they are linked to, and must comply with the rules in this agreement. The views expressed in reader-posted comments do not represent the opinions of the Institute of HeartMath or its representatives.
In providing this comment feature, IHM reserves the right, but assumes no obligation, to remove comments and/or limit those comments and commentators which detract from this purpose or create a risk of potential liability. Prohibited comments include, but are not limited to, those which include material which reasonably may be viewed as:
- invasive of privacy, defamatory, harassing, threatening or otherwise tortious
- obscene or vulgar
- sensitive personal information
- inciting or advocating violence or prohibited discrimination
- inappropriately sexual
- illegal, such as confidential or copyrighted material
- commercial in nature, including product descriptions or business URLs that could be viewed as an attempt to solicit business
- repeated posts on the same story, place, event, etc.
By participating, you agree:
- Not to post prohibited material and to abide by IHM’ decision with respect to postings;
- Not to impersonate someone else, or knowingly give out any private information about others;
- To assume responsibility for all material you post and to defend and indemnify the Institute of HeartMath from any claims that may arise from the posting;
- To the understanding that if you post personal information on this site it could be accessed by third-parties who could use it for their purposes.
Comments may be reviewed after posting. We retain the right to remove comments from anyone whom we believe has violated any of the terms outlined here. IHM may limit user access, delete any post, or take any other action with regard to its websites.
If you feel a comment is objectionable, please send a request for removal by accessing the ‘Report a Concern’ link displayed below the corresponding comment. However, responsibility for what is posted or contributed to this site is the sole responsibility of each user.