"As a 30-year veteran employee in a large school district, I believe Smart Brain Wise Heart is one of the best classroom offerings I have ever given. My upper elementary and middle school students are loving this program. They are engaged and enthusiastic about what they are learning."
A Blended Learning Experience
SBWH is a blended learning program for students, ages 9-16, that combines a printed Leader’s Kit for teacher-led instruction along with a fully developed online learning program. Different strands of instruction deepen the learning experience, including review and discussion, activity worksheets, illustrated articles, practice opportunities, project-based action assignments, learning-based scenario videos and assessments. With the online 24-question pre- and post-Student Opinion Survey to gauge student progress, educators can statistically evaluate the program’s effectiveness.
- Free online home access for students.
- Usable on smartboard classroom computers, laptop or desktop computers and tablets.
- 8 units of instruction.
- 7 whiteboard animation videos, 7 learning-basedscenario videos, student introductory video and a teacher instruction video.
- 47 printable PDFs along with parallel online activities.
- Pre- and post-survey: 24 questions.
- 12 video-enhanced breathing pacers.
At Home or School
8 Instructional Units
- Unit 1:Taxi Movie
- Unit 2:In Sync/
Out of Sync
- Unit 3:Inner Weather Report®
- Unit 4:Two Tools to Help Get You in Sync
- Unit 5:Prep/Reset
- Unit 6:People Relationships
- Unit 7:Decision-Making
- Unit 8:Heart-Brain Fitness for Learning
Program Structure – How it Works
There are eight units in the Smart Brain Wise Heart program, each containing a video. Each unit begins with a brief overview of the video, followed, in most cases, by short definitions of unfamiliar vocabulary and then the video presentation.
The Smart Brain Wise Heart learning process has four main parts:
- 1)Video Introduction and Presentation
- 2)Review, Discuss and Practice
- 3)Action Assignments
- 4)Learning-Based Scenarios: Assessing Student Learning
Pricing and Annual Licensing Fee
|Type of License||Teacher Kits||# of Students||Price|
Teacher Kits: 0
# of Students: 1
Teacher Kits: 1
# of Students: 5
Teacher Kits: 1
# of Students: 30
Teacher Kits: 3
# of Students: 90
Teacher Kits: 8
# of Students: 240
Teacher Kits: 32
# of Students: 960
One year after your purchase date of SBWH, you will have the option to renew your e-learning program license. You will receive an e-mail asking whether you wish to renew your license for another year. The annual licensing cost is 50% of list purchase price.