HeartMath for Communities Scholarship Application
Sponsorship OverviewThe HeartMath for Communities Project is funded by donors who want to support nonprofit entities, social services agencies and other caring organizations. Scholarships are available for: training in presenting HeartMath’s Certified Trainer Program to constituents, training for licensed health professionals in HeartMath Interventions, and participation in the Personal Resilience Mentoring. Applications are reviewed monthly and are granted based on need and the proposed use of the licensee/presenter. Eligible applicants include organizations representing communities, seniors, rescue, police and firefighter personnel and other support groups, nonprofit entities, social services agencies and other caring organizations that provide local and regional services to communities.
- Fill out the application form below and return it via e-mail to:email@example.com
- Upon receipt, you will receive confirmation that the HeartMath Institute has received your application.
- If granted an award, you will receive a letter via e-mail or mail stating the terms and conditions of the award. Sign and mail, fax or e-mail letter:
HeartMath for Communities Project
14700 West Park Ave.
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Phone: (831) 338-8500; Fax: (831) 338-1182
- Upon receipt of the agreement, the award will be sent to the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
If awarded sponsorship from the HeartMath for Communities Project, the applicant will be asked to provide the HeartMath Institute with at least two progress reports that include results, stories or case studies.
You will be asked to grant permission to the HeartMath Institute to feature your story(s), report(s), and or case study(s) in part or in their entirety, within any work of the Institute or affiliated HeartMath system companies, without consideration or compensation of any kind. In addition, you will be asked to release HeartMath and its agents, employees, providers, contractors, and licensees from any claims whatsoever that may arise from such use.Confidentiality is always considered. Full names will not be used without written permission.
These stories, reports, videos, photos and case studies will also be used to inform and inspire our supporters about how the Institute uses funding to help improve the quality of life of seniors, veterans, rescue, police and firefighter personnel, nonprofit organizations assisting their communities, and social-service agencies that work with the underserved and to help inspire the involvement of future donors.
- License to present the HeartMath Certified Trainer Program.
- Training for licensed health professionals in HeartMath Interventions™.
- Licensed to be a HeartMath Coach/Mentor.
- Inner Balance Sensor for iOS.
- emWave® Pro for PC/Mac, including labs and site licenses.
By submitting this application, I hereby certify that the information provided above is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I give permission to release this information to the HMI Sponsorship Committee for review.