The Science of Interconnectivity
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D. and Annette Deyhle Ph.D.
Exploring the Human-Earth Connection
Classical physics for millennia has defined reality as a vast array of solid objects separated by empty space. Scientists today, however, suggest an unseen thread ties all things together, what the authors of the 34-page e-book call a holistic web of interconnectedness. They explore the emerging field view of reality and the four central hypotheses that drive HeartMath’s Global Coherence Initiative research, including that Earth’s magnetic fields carry biologically relevant information that connects all living systems.
- Four Central Hypotheses Driving Global Coherence Initiative research.
- Human, Earth and Solar Magnetic Fields.
- Earth’s Energetic Systems and Human Health and Behavior.
- The Global Coherence Imitative and Global Coherence Monitoring System
- The Global Information Field.