Three Keys for Recharging Your Inner Battery
Jeff Goelitz and Sarah Moor
Attendance is required.
You are authorized to access this content.
Cultivating a greater sense of well-being and resilience is an essential life skill in our current climate of elevated stress and rapid change. Millions of people around the world are making daily practice of inner renewal a top priority in their lives.
This hour long presentation will be presented by Jeff Goelitz, a senior trainer and education specialist for the HeartMath Institute; and Sarah Moor, a mentor and trainer for HeartMath’s Qualified Instructor programs.
During the webinar you will learn the three essential tools for increasing your resilience capacity. These tools have helped thousands of individuals from all walks of life.
- Resilience is the energy stored in your inner battery.
- What charges and what drains your inner battery?
- Monitor and manage your energy expenditures intelligently.
- Coherence-related research that documents improvements for over 8,000 people.
- Build a new baseline.
- Prep for your day.
- Sustain your energy.
- Reset when you lose your equilibrium.
- Set up an action plan: Practices to help you prep, sustain and reset during the day.