The Power of Self-Care in Parenting: A Gift to Your Entire Family
Cathy Cassani Adams, Todd Adams and Jeff Goelitz
If you are a parent, you owe it to yourself to download The Power of Self-Care in Parenting: A Gift to Your Entire Family. This special free live webinar will address a variety of parents’ unique needs.
The presenters, author Cathy Cassani Adams, radio host Todd Adams and HeartMath Education Specialist Jeff Goelitz, will discuss how to create daily routines and practices for de-stressing yourself, taking time to find greater balance, enjoy yourself and focus on your well-being. Not only is self-care not being selfish, it is an important element of parenting and a healthy, happy family.
It only makes sense that parents who take care of themselves – in other words practice self-care of their mental, emotional and physical well-being – are likely to be more effective at raising their children. It is established fact that the stress and energy drain of parenting makes self-care an imperative. Parents need to know how to recognize their stressors, stop the energy drain and recharge their batteries.
- What is self-care and why is it important?
- Self-care for parents, and why self-care is the opposite of being selfish.
- Self-awareness for parents.
- Using your energy wisely.
- The importance of trusting your gut.
- Why self-care is the first step toward a more connected relationship with your family.
- What is HeartMath and what are its philosophies on parenting?
- The importance of self-care techniques for parents. Learn a HeartMath technique designed to help calm parents before and during stressful situations.
- Activities for parents and children: Learn a HeartMath technique that can increase young children’s experience of positive emotions.
- Learning how to neutralize those habits that are stress producing and strengthen the ones that create more resilience.