Perspectives on Resilience in These Changing Times
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
Join HeartMath Institute’s Director of Research, Dr. Rollin McCraty for a Members only webinar, Perspectives on Resilience in These Changing Times.
In this webinar, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D. HMI’s Director of Research, will discuss helpful perspectives on understanding resilience, and how resilience is increased through emotion regulation and the practice of coherence.
- The relationship between stress, resilience and performance.
- Building up your resilience accumulators.
- How resilience can be used in prevention, not just recoup and recovery.
- Using resilience to negotiate stress and challenges with greater self-control and poise.
- How to activate your innate resilience capacity.