Navigate Your Life With The State of Ease
Jeffrey Goelitz, M.Ed., and Deborah Rozman, Ph.D.
Attendance is required.
You are authorized to access this content.
In this Webinar Deborah and Jeffrey will talk about the challenges people face on a daily basis during these increasingly stressful and fast-moving times.
There is a “state of ease” that each of us can access to help release emotional turbulence and help maintain coherent alignment between our heart, mind and emotions. Learning to access more “inner-ease” can be done with minimum practice each day. When operating in an ease-mode, it’s easier to choose less stressful perceptions and attitudes and integrate more “flow” in our daily routines.
- Why the “flow” is often hard to access and how to create it within yourself.
- Inner-Ease™ – a technique to reduce and prevent stress that you can use at any time.
- How to “prep” before engaging in potentially stressful situations, projects, communications and complex decisions.
- How the “state of ease” facilitates deeper discernment when making choices that decide the quality and direction of your life.
- Why the “ease-mode” helps us keep the mind and emotions in alignment with our heart in our day-to-day interactions.
- Learn about the relationship between coherence and resilience.
Learning the Inner Ease Technique will help you create deeper connections and more caring interactions. In this Webinar you will identify areas where you can apply the Inner Ease Technique to help you navigate through life’s challenges with more ease.