The Inside Story of Being a HeartMath® Institute Trainer
Christiana Bishop and Jeff Goelitz
Attendance is required.
You are authorized to access this content.
Join HeartMath Institute’s Certified Training Program manager, Christiana Bishop and Jeff Goelitz, training program developer and master trainer, for an in-depth look at the HeartMath Institute training programs.
If you’ve ever been interested in sharing the HeartMath System with others, you’ll find this webinar extremely helpful.
I just presented the HeartMath Resilience Advantage training to 25 staff members of a nine-county social-service agency: They wouldn’t let me stop. I love training and mentoring HeartMath techniques, especially seeing the moment ‘it clicks!’
Webinar participants will learn about:
- Goals and benefits of HeartMath training programs.
- What population groups are HeartMath programs for and what programs are offered.
- Core content of the training programs.
- Stories from current trainers.
- Training results and recent studies.
- How to get involved?
- Training costs, requirements and other details.
- Taking a short online training survey.
.MP4 File (89.1 MB) – High-speed connection recommended
(PC) Right-Click or (Mac) Ctrl-Click > Save Link As