You Can Change Your Field Environment
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D. and Jeff Goelitz
Whether or not you are aware of it, your thoughts, attitudes and emotions, both the positive and negative ones, affect your personal energetic field, or environment. They also affect the fields around you, including those of your loved ones, friends, colleagues and others.
Studies have shown we can influence and actually change our individual and social field environments and create environments of our own choosing. You can learn how by joining HeartMath Institute’s Rollin McCraty and Jeff Goelitz for the members-only webinar, You Can Change Your Field Environment.
- The hosts will discuss the science behind and how genuine love, appreciation, care and compassion can change a field environment, locally and potentially throughout the world.
- The effects positive feelings can have on you and others are contrasted with what occurs when you are angry, frustrated, discouraged or experience other negative emotions.
- Several important and remarkable experiments will be shared that documented the effects of how certain emotions affected other living things.
- You will learn the Prep Tool and how you can change your personal energy and the energy you send out to others and the planet.
- Examples of some of the ways you affect your own and others’ environmental fields will be provided along with ideas for how you can change the kind of energy you are contributing to these fields.