Registration is now closed for this event.
Thank you for your interest and participation. We hope to see you at next year’s event!
You are invited to attend the third annual HeartMath Institute Global Coherence virtual event, Unleashing the Power of Collective Heart Intention: Manifesting a New Era of Care, Compassion and a Cooperative World.
Join us for this transformational event as we unleash the power of collective heart intention, experience heart connections and enjoy our interactions.
This interactive, uplifting event will take place online Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 31, April 1 and 2, 2023. Each day is 4½ hours – from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time and includes daily breakout sessions for you to participate in.
"As collective consciousness increases, this will eventually reveal that love is an advanced mode of intelligent living. What I mean by love is simply more care, kindness, and cooperation in our interactions, along with reducing judgment, increasing more compassion and forgiveness."
What to Expect
During this special virtual event, you will be able to share in daily heart-focused meditations and experience proven practices for expanding our heart’s care andcompassion. You will experience when groups of people come together in the heart with a collective intention. This uplifts our personal vibration helping tobring about the changes we wish to see in our lives. Most importantly, it creates beneficial changes for humanity and our planet.
- Inspiring presentations from each of our key presenters, including three HeartMath Master Trainers, Rollin McCraty, Deborah Rozman and Howard Martin, HMI Researcher Nachum Plonka, and four special guest speakers: Lynne Twist, Ervin László, Patricia Van Pelt, and Dillon Brooks.
- How getting in sync with other people’s hearts strengthens our collective contribution to lifting our personal and global energy field.
- Spirit-lifting breakout sessions with other "like-hearted" participants.
- How to reboot our spirits when we fade into a lower vibration and release the stress that comes with it.
- How to replace separation with deeper connection by using the Coherent Communication Technique.
- How to create your own group and build a collective energy reservoir using the Global Coherence app.
- Take-Home practices specially selected for Unleashing the Power of Collective Heart Intention.
Why listening to your heart’s intuitive guidance is a most important step for manifesting your purpose.
The importance of collective compassion to facilitate humanity in getting along with each other – a most vital step forward.
About the science of interconnectivity, and how our inner practices affect the global energy field environment.
To connect in the Global Coherence App to experience Global Heart Coherence in real-time – transforming the global energy field environment.
Resetting your vibration and anchoring inspiration and insights so they are more available to you after the event.
The event will be hosted by Steve Havill, HeartMath Community Activation Facilitator, and led by three HeartMath Master Trainers and Executives, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., Howard Martin and HMI Researcher Nachum Plonka, Ph.D. We are delighted to have four guest speakers, Lynne Twist, Ervin Laszlo, Ph.D., Patricia Van Pelt, Ph.D., and Dillon Brooks.
- Why having a purpose larger than yourself leads to deep fulfillment.
- Why it’s so important that we listen deeply to our hearts to find and unfold our larger purpose.
Lynne Twist, for more than 40 years, has been a recognized global visionary committed to alleviating poverty, ending world hunger, and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. Lynne has served as an advisor to the Desmond Tutu Foundation and is the recipient of the prestigious "Woman of Distinction" award from the United Nations. She helped found the World Hunger Project and the Pachamama Alliance and is the author of the best-selling book The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life. Her latest book, Finding Fulfillment in a Purpose Larger than Yourself, tells the story of how serving a larger purpose is an important key for fulfillment.
Patricia Van Pelt, Ph.D.
- The importance of working together from the heart to empower others in solving world problems.
Patricia Van Pelt, Ph.D., is an Illinois State Senator, entrepreneur, author, real estate developer, certified public accountant, and co-founder and president of WaKanna For Life LLC, helping empower underserved communities. Her goal in life is to advance civilization and to help solve world problems. Dr. Pat teaches "The Advanced Life Series On Wealth, Health, and Love and Soulmate Attraction For Christian Singles." Currently, she is on tour with her "Getting To The Top" – Opening New Pathways To Your Ultimate Success Live Conference. Dr. Pat received her doctorate in management of Non-profit Agencies after completing a dissertation on the study of Social Movements and Revolutions. Dr. Pat is married to Gene Scott. They have four children.
Ervin László, Ph.D.
- In today’s critical epoch, we need to use all our faculties for perceiving the world in order to recognize our place and role in it.
- The future of humanity is at stake, and this future is open to human action and intention; this human intention is not the sole outcome of sensory perception and rationality but is an intuition first conveyed by the heart.
Ervin László, Ph.D., is a Hungarian philosopher of science, systems theorist, integral theorist, and originally a classical pianist. He is an advocate of the theory of quantum consciousness. He was twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and has been identified by OOOM Magazine as number 28 among the world’s 100 most inspiring people. He is the editor of the prestigious periodical World Futures: The Journal of New Paradigm Research and chairperson of The Wisdom Council of the new internet platform People Together. He is the author of over one hundred books translated into 24 languages, including The Wisdom Principles. He lives in the Tuscan hills of the Mediterranean coast of Italy.
- Become a Citizen Scientist and operate from principles that empower you and help to create a better world.
- Understand how powerful you are and how incredible existing at this moment in time truly is.
Dillon Brooks is a self-described Citizen Scientist based in Colorado, a successful realtor, marketing specialist, and online coach. Dillon has created a sizable TikTok Community with nearly 200,000 like-minded young people looking to empower their own life by becoming their own Citizen Scientist. Dillon is passionate about helping to shape a new world built on love, empathy and community. A world where people focus less on material possessions and more on the "Invisible Rainbow" of heart energy, frequency, and vibration. Dillon’s main goal in life is to help inspire and empower people to wake up and Just Be Happy! Dillon and his dad are patented inventors who created the Delta Table to help bring people closer at in-person events.
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- How heart coherence increases heart-to-heart synchronization with others and the Earth’s energetic rhythms.
- How planetary, solar, and cosmic energies can affect our emotions, mental functions, health, and behaviors.
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., is Executive Vice President and Director of Research at the HeartMath Institute. He has been with HeartMath since its creation in 1991. As a psychophysiologist, Rollin’s research interests include the physiology of emotion, heart-brain communication, heart rhythm coherence feedback and global interconnectivity. Findings from this research have been applied to the development of HeartMath tools and technology. He is on the Global Coherence Steering Committee and coordinator of Global Coherence Research projects. Rollin is the author of The Science of the Heart and is featured in numerous documentary films: I Am, The Truth, The Power of the Heart, Solar Revolution, The Living Matrix and many others.
Deborah Rozman, Ph.D.
- The importance of collective compassion to facilitate humanity in getting along with each other – a most vital step forward.
- Anchoring & Why meaningfulness genuine heart intention is the action word in all practices to experience the deeper benefits of who we truly are.
Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., is President and Co-CEO of HeartMath Inc. with HeartMath founder Doc Childre. She has over thirty years of experience as a business executive, serial entrepreneur, behavioral psychologist, author and educator. Deborah has been involved with HeartMath since its inception and serves on the Global Coherence Steering Committee. She is a co-author of the book Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Intuitive Guidance of the Heart. She is also co-author with Doc Childre of HeartMath’s Transforming Series and is host of the Add Heart Podcast. Deborah is a key spokesperson on HeartMath, heart intelligence, managing stress in these changing times, and heart-based living.
- Why creating heart connections and amplifying the qualities of the heart are essential for manifesting our mission in life and for the future of the world.
- Learn how to better identify the quality of your vibration and make the inner adjustments needed to raise it.
Howard Martin is Executive Vice President of HeartMath Inc. Martin brings more than thirty years of experience in business and personal development. He has been involved with HeartMath since its inception. He speaks internationally on the HeartMath approach to advancing human performance that is based on scientific research linking heart function with health, emotional well-being, and intelligence. Howard is co-author with Doc Childre of The HeartMath Solution. He is a dynamic speaker and has delivered hundreds of workshops and keynote addresses. As a key spokesperson for HeartMath, Howard has conducted hundreds of media interviews. His appearances include CNN Headline News, U.P.I. Radio network, WNBC-TV-New York, WGN-TV-Chicago, and Discovery Channel-Beyond 2000.
Nachum Plonka, Ph.D.
- Is there a "global consciousness," and does it affect the external world of matter?
- To learn about global consciousness, we are distributing the largest network of random number generators to citizen scientists across the globe.
Nachum Plonka, Ph.D., joined the research team at the HeartMath Institute two years ago as the Principal Data Scientist. He received his Ph.D. in Computational Physics from Stanford University. He then worked as a Senior Data Scientist at Quantifind Inc. to track the effects of global attention and sentiment on brands and businesses. Nachum brings his in-depth knowledge of science and compassion to all of the research at HeartMath. His primary focus is the Global Consciousness Project, a global network of Random Number Generators designed to document and display any subtle but direct effects of our collective consciousness reacting to global events. For the past 10 years, he has incorporated daily meditation and consciousness practices into his personal life.
Our Host and Facilitator
- Guide us as host through the virtual event and introduce and welcome all the speakers.
- Facilitate the event Break-out Sessions and Facilitate the Q & A sessions.
Steve Havill is the founder and CEO of Conscia Ventures, helping heart-driven business leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals thrive in the emerging new world. He is also HeartMath’s Activation Facilitator for our Community of Certified Professionals. Steve is a purposeful performance coach, experiential facilitator and champion of the human spirit. As a community builder, Steve loves creating a dynamic space to tap into the deep wisdom and heart intelligence of groups of all sizes by facilitating meaningful engagement, fun and curiosity, assuring every voice heard. Steve is best known for modeling his own higher purpose via his connected, playful, heart-based leadership style.
Two Free Gifts
Prior to the event, each participant will receive free access to the HeartMath Experience video program. You will also receive the our new edition of our e-book Heart Intelligence: Connecting with the Heart’s Intuitive Guidance for Effective Choices and Solutions – By Doc Childre, Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman, Ph.D. and Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
All proceeds from this event will go to support the Global Coherence Initiative and its vital research.
HeartMath Global Coherence Virtual Event
(The virtual event will be recorded for registrants and playbacks will be available to view later.)
(Space is limited for this event, so register early.)
Daily Time Schedule for 3 days:
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 10:10 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. – Break for 10 minutes.
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Click here to download the full schedule.