Care Focus: Inner Ease Tool
GCI March 2018 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s March 2, 2018 Full Moon (00:51 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” –Dalai Lama
More people are realizing that peace is first an “inside job.” Creating inner peace often starts with practicing the attitude of “inner ease”. Practicing “inner ease” creates more harmony and cooperation between our heart, mind and emotions. A lack of agreement between those principal energies often generates most of our stress. (For example, when our heart and mind can’t agree on a choice or direction). As we move through our day, practicing inner ease helps to prevent and neutralize irritation, overwhelm, impatience, worry and other distractions that override the nudges of our heart’s intuitive input for our highest choices and directions. Practicing inner ease also creates an energetic field that makes it easier for others to find more ease and flow. Learning to balance our personal energy is mostly about remembering that we can, and already have at times, when we’ve put our heart into it.
Learning to act from a state of inner ease is a skill that develops more effective personal management and flow in the distribution of our energy. Ease acts to clear our discernment, which reduces mistakes, do-overs and self-intolerance. The desire for personal energy economy is becoming a top priority in today’s global emotional climate.
Care Focus and Inner Ease Tool
Here’s a simple Inner Ease tool you can practice at any time that can increase the energy economy in your day to day experience. This tool helps to balance your personal emotional climate and requires very little (genuine) practice to gain surprising benefits, especially in stress prevention and reduction.
1. When you are stressed, acknowledge your feelings as soon as you sense frustration, impatience, anxiety, overload, anger, intolerance, mental gridlock, etc.
2. Take a short time-out. Breathe quietly for a while and imagine with each breath that you are drawing in a feeling of inner-ease, seeing it neutralize the stress triggers you feel. (Neutralizing and calming our energy doesn’t mean that we have to change our opinion about issues.)
3. When the stressful feelings have calmed, practice maintaining the state of ease as you re-engage in your projects, challenges or daily interactions. Especially practice being in the state of ease before meetings, important choices, decisions, etc.
Tip – Try starting your day by doing the Inner Ease tool, along with a commitment to breathe the attitude of inner ease, especially when anxiety or any stress trigger pops up. You will start to intuit many other ways to benefit from this practice. (Great for watching the news.)
4. Now let’s radiate care and compassion to all people who are experiencing fear and hardships through these challenging times.
5. Let’s close by radiating self-compassion and non-judgment to ourselves when we are challenged by life’s situations. This can make a significant difference in our mental, emotional and physical health and wellbeing.
You can continue to do this Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.
If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.
For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.