Care Focus: Taking Pause
GCI September 2018 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s September 25, 2018 Full Moon (02:52 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. (September’s Full Moon is on Sept. 24 in the US and Sept. 25th in Europe.) In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 7 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
In today’s times of often disruptive change, it’s important to frequently “take pause” from whatever we’re doing and connect with our heart’s intuitive feelings and suggestions. This will often show us a less stressful and more effective choice than the one we were about to take. Through hindsight, most of us have realized how much stress we could have prevented at times if only we’d paused to reconsider our rushed choices or actions. Emails that we wish we could take back serve as obvious examples, among many others.
We tend to forget to take pause when we are under pressure to make speedy decisions and actions. At GCI offices with so much going on, we’ve been re-upping our practice to pause in the heart for a more inclusive discernment before sensitive communications or important decisions. As life speeds up, it is tempting to hurry our conversations and choices which often overrides our heart’s intuitive promptings for the best decisions. Speed may appear to quicken our steps but pausing to review can make the effective difference in where our steps land us.
When our mind and emotions jam from cumulative anxiety, frustration, or pop-up challenges, we can take a pause and genuinely ask our heart what attitude or perspective would create the most flow for restoring inner balance and clear direction.
Suggestion: To increase your memory to pause at times, make it a priority to practice for week, even if you overdo it. This will entrain your intuition to alert you when pausing would be effective.
This Care Focus is not to teach the intelligence of pause; most of us have already learned that from families, from schools and from stressful hindsight. Remembering to do it is the issue here. This sharing is to hopefully inspire a renewed connection with this powerfully effective habit. Using pause as a tool is helpful in dealing with these times of accelerated change, uncertainty and, especially, pressured choices.
Pausing to review doesn’t really slow us down as it may seem; it quickens our path to a better outcome through increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Research has shown that groups of people, such as families, friends and co-workers exchange unseen information through their thoughts, feelings and attitudes. Many people feel a palpable, nurturing energetic connection when they meditate with others, especially in larger groups. GCI researchers are studying how these unseen energetic connections can influence our communications and interactions; and how we can lift the vibration of each other’s spirit as we connect with deeper heart qualities.
Care Focus – Taking Pause
1. Center yourself in the heart and breathe in love and appreciation to warm your heart and increase heart coherence.
2. Now breathe a feeling of calm and see yourself remembering to “take pause” during daily activities to connect with your deeper discernment and smarter choices. When you pause, practice asking what your heart would say. Feel what your heart would do. Step into it.
(Know that a heart-connected pause is a compact meditation in itself – with quick results.)
3. Now, let’s send our deepest care and compassion to all people who are confused, anxious and suffering hardships from the chaos and disruption happening on the planet.
4. Practice sending compassionate care without over-stressing yourself emotionally about the world’s hardships through these changing times. It’s hard at times for all of us, but without self-care we reduce our capacity to effectively care for others.
5. Let’s remember that it’s the deeper connection with our own heart and with the hearts of others that will magnetize the intuitive solutions for our personal and global challenges.
You can continue to do this Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
*For more in depth reading on the value and effectiveness of pause, read How to Pause Can Save The Day article.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.
If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.
For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.