Care Focus: Lifting Personal and Global Consciousness
GCI November 2019 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s November 12, 2019 Full Moon (10:23 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room or Global Coherence App can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
It’s the holiday season when religions and cultures throughout the planet celebrate holidays from November through January. It’s a time when more people are sharing and caring.
Research findings have shown that people influence each other through energetic fields that surround each of us. These energetic fields, though invisible to most of us, are generated from our thoughts, feelings and emotions. By learning to create coherent alignment between our heart, mind and emotions, we can intentionally produce energetic fields that lift our state of peace, fun and happiness, and especially our capacity to create better choices and outcomes.
When we practice coherence individually (or with others which increases our effectiveness), this helps to lift the vibration of the global consciousness which translates into more harmony in interactions, more compassion and kindness, and the intelligence to replace separation with cooperation.
As the vibration of collective intelligence is raised, this will illuminate the common sense of treating each other as we would like to be treated, with compassion, kindness and respect. This practice will solve the mystery of flow in our interactions — and lead to the next level of inner economy regarding the energy we spend on choices and reactions without any beneficial return.
We can look at global politics and earth changes and know that heart qualities and values such as dignity, integrity, compassion and cooperation are needed to lift individual and global consciousness. The lack of these staple heart qualities is becoming a glaring obstruction to solutions and guidance through these rapidly changing times of uncertainty.
Benefits of Holiday Energies
During the holiday season, when many people are interacting more from the heart, is a good time to amplify our intentions to practice more care, compassionate latitude, patience and kindness with others. Doing this helps lift the energy field, making it easier for others to feel their own heart and a lift in spirit. We can also spend more time radiating love and compassion to the planet and to people in need of more heart. With a little practice, this can become our way of life – the new normal – in the new year.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room or Global Coherence App and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Care Focus – Lifting Personal and Global Consciousness
1. Center yourself in the heart and breathe in love, appreciation and care to warm your heart and increase your heart coherence.
2. Visualize yourself intentionally increasing your love, care, kindness, patience and compassion especially when others are caught up in stress, anxiety or anger from personal or global events. Remember this benefits the sender and the receiver, as we are all connected.
3. Practice reducing judgments, knowing that people are doing the best they can in these times from their point of awareness. (Renew your commitment as needed to increase your effectiveness.)
4. Often, we have a harder time with anger, frustration and tolerance with family and people we are close to because of familiarity. To advance personal empowerment, practice more latitude, tolerance, patience and forgiveness with them especially. This will make it easier to extend these qualities of care to more people and life situations. Managing these energies can free up much of our resistance to inner peace and change the quality of our lives.
5. Let’s close by sending love and compassion to people throughout the world who are stressed or suffering from political or societal incoherence, terrorism, wars, and weather and earth changes.
You can continue to do the Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, after the full moon period, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.