Care Focus: Revisiting Peace
GCI September 2019 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s September 14, 2019 Full Moon (04:33 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. (The Full Moon is Sept. 13 or Sept. 14 depending on your time zone.) In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 7 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room or Global Coherence App can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
The world is in transition and we each have choice – to close our hearts to those with different views, or to open our hearts and have compassionate latitude for other’s views and choices, especially during times of stressful changes and uncertainty. As discussed in our last Care Focus, practicing compassionate latitude raises our vibration which reduces separation and draws new solutions that are best for the whole.
The International Day of Peace is September 21st. It’s important that we revisit peace within ourselves if we are to create a more peaceful world without. Tools for creating inner peace and coherence will become ever more important as the pace of the Shift continues to step up. Know that accessing inner peace through prayers and meditations is not for escaping action — it enables more intelligent action, higher discernment and choices that help sustain peace as we interact with what life brings us each day.
Doc Childre, founder of HeartMath and Chairman of the Global Coherence Initiative Steering Committee wrote: “In the old paradigm, searching for peace was noble. We are wiser now and realize it’s time to stop searching and to create the peace our spirit desires for us. Love, care, compassion and kindness are the active ingredients in the recipe for peace. We are moving into the “next level” of consciousness but Love is required as the baseline for this leap. It’s time to see love not just as an endearing energetic, but as a higher intelligence that streams a blueprint for peace, personal mastery and a fulfilling life. When we finally learn to get along with each other through love, kindness and compassionate cooperation – then peace will join us at the table.”
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room or Global Coherence App and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Care Focus – Revisiting Peace
1. Let’s center in the heart and breathe in the feelings of inner ease and peace.
2. As you breathe these feelings quietly for a while, imagine more and more people opening their hearts and practicing love, kindness and compassion as a way of life for creating and sustaining more personal and collective peace.
3. For a few minutes, radiate love and compassion to children, teens and young adults to help them deal with the chaotic changes and emotional turbulence modulating throughout the planet. They are more sensitive to disruptive energy, making it harder for them to adjust at times. Compassionate care helps to ease children and adults through adjustments and change.
4. Now let’s close by radiating our compassion and care to people suffering from global instability at this time, due to terrorism, gang violence, racism, war, weather related disasters, starvation, economic inequality, or other issues as your heart guides you.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.
If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.