Care Focus: Heart-Focused Solutions for Equality
GCI July 5, 2020 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s July 5, 2020 Full Moon (04:44 GMT/
All over the planet, a movement for equality is going on, along with surges in the coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences. While there are disagreements in the world around how to achieve equality, the need for equality supersedes politics. It is a humanitarian cry.
Our Care Focuses invite people to send coherent heart energy of compassionate care into the earth’s energetic fields to help ease political, social and global stressors and help lift the vibration of humanity. The humanitarian issues highlighted by the Black Lives Matter global momentum warrant our deeper hearing and empathetic understanding. This momentum has amplified the light of conscious awareness on racial inequality and the pain it has brought to so many. Racial inequality is like a virus itself that’s generated unremitting stress and suffering from separation and lack of heart connection across the globe. It’s time to make real and lasting changes for the dignity of black people and other people of color everywhere.
It’s important to not let the chaos going on negate the significance of the global call for equality. Throughout history, most major turning points in social initiatives that stood for increased equality had chaos, revolt and disorder around them, including Women’s right to vote, the Civil Rights movement, the Gay rights movement, and many more. Most of the current stir is generated from long-standing oppression and repressed anger, or from disrupters taking advantage of chaos and vulnerable situations. We shouldn’t let this diminish or destabilize our respect for the majority of the protestors’ core heart intentions, integrity, and commitment to what the initiative is addressing. It’s time for deeper listening and acknowledgment of the glaring issues of inequality and injustices that we can’t keep stuffing on the back burner.
We can’t be naive regarding the time that it will take for social change because real change is a personal inside job, requiring a change of heart, not just a change of regulations and topical adjustments. The imprints of the past are so strong that only the ways of love, kindness and forgiveness will bring full closure, peace and fresh starts.
A necessary steppingstone is the day-to-day practice of deeper care, compassion, kindness and forgiving the past. Practicing these heart qualities opens us up to who we really are, then kindness and collective equality naturally become the new norm – this applies to all people along the whole political spectrum, including those who are part of the Black Lives Matter movement and those opposed to it. This is more important than all the promises of new policies to eliminate racial inequities that companies and governments are making – yet these promises are an important step. However, if enough of us don’t make a change of heart at the individual level, meaningful social change will fall short on delivery. This can eventuate into more chaos and unrest. We won’t be able to sidestep genuine love, care, and compassionate interaction. As a collective we’ve tried that through the ages and it hasn’t worked. When we choose to kindly and respectfully love our neighbors and treat them with care, as we wish to be treated, we can create self-sustaining, regenerative socioeconomic eco-systems that provide the opportunity for all to thrive.
Throughout the world, more of us are sensing within our hearts the call for increased love and kinder interactions, which large numbers of people started experiencing more in the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic. Front line workers felt deeply appreciated, and people had more hearfelt connections and harmonious interactions, recognizing we’re all in this together. Now that people are restless to rush back into "normal" life, the coronavirus is resurging, and more states are pausing their re-opening plans. It’s important for us all to continue protective measures and ease into the reopening process, which will allow more intelligent discernment for appropriate next steps.
Heart-based interaction within ourselves and with others is the foundation for people of different races, religions and beliefs to get along with each other harmoniously. We at GCI and HeartMath, along with many others, are passionate about this. We feel deeply that life is pressing us to realize that individual commitment to compassionate heart-connected interaction is the only option if we really want to thrive and have peace.
The healing of separation and inequality is essential for a shift into the next level of consciousness for humanity – and many people are feeling that life is shaking us awake to this requirement. The movement for equality and the COVID-19 pandemic are global humanitarian issues that require each of us to connect deeply with our heart’s wisdom for guidance and direction.
Care Focus – Heart-Focused Solutions for Equality
- Breathe genuine appreciation for someone you care about. This helps to activate heart feelings, which increases the effectiveness of the care focus intention.
- Feel your heart connecting with others across the planet who are sending love and care into the earth’s energetic fields to help raise the heart vibration of humanity.
- Now send heartfelt care and support to all people, races and nations working towards equality. While doing this, visualize black leaders, police, social service agencies and communities coming together in the heart to create balanced and inclusive solutions for the greater good of all.
- See the hearts of individuals across the world opening to dissolve prejudice, racism and all energy blocks that separate people from the inclusive love and care that resides in the core of who we really are.
- Now let’s send deep appreciation and compassionate care to all front line workers and caregivers who are again putting themselves at risk with the resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic. See people being responsible for protective measures for themselves and others, and having deeper discernment during the reopening process.
- Let’s close by sending our compassionate care to all who are suffering from the coronavirus, social injustices, and any other global stressors during this turbulent transitional time into the next level of global consciousness for humanity.
Let’s remember that it’s the deeper connection with our own heart and with the hearts of others that will help us co-create effective solutions for our personal and societal challenges.
Thank you for Caring.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* The following website – https://timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone.
- Select Time: 8 p.m. (date optional).
- Convert from: Location: USA – California San Francisco.
- Convert to: Location: (Select your Country/City).
* Learn more about the Global Coherence App, Synchronized Care Focus events and to how to download the app.