Care Focus: Increasing Patience and Kindness
GCI January 2018 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s January 2, 2018 Full Moon (02:24 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
As the planetary changes ramp up, people have asked us to provide a little more content and suggestions to help them handle the transition during these stressful, yet adventurous times.
Increasing Patience and Kindness
Each year, during the fall and into the New Year, new energies come into the planet. The increasing vibratory rate of the energies during the planetary shift magnifies people’s emotional sensitivities. People can feel an uplift in spirit and more warmhearted connections, yet many feel more impatient, intolerant insecure or depressed. We can see this amplification of emotional energies playing out in the news, social media, relationship interactions, and within ourselves. Increasing our heart attributes of peace, patience, kindness and ease – with ourselves and with others – helps to balance emotional energies and experience the uplift of these new planetary energies.
More people than ever are commenting to us that their impatience in the work place, at home and with themselves is causing excessive frustration and disruption in their feelings and behaviors. When impatience with people or situations becomes a habit, this lowers our resilience capacity to the level of intolerance. Then, intolerance begins to generate restrictions on our ability to adapt to the ebb and flow of life’s circumstances which amplifies our stress. We can prevent much of this excessive energy drain with our heart’s commitment to reduce impatience.
Patience and kindness are powerful heart energies that radiate into the field environment and can help calm erratic emotional energies. Kindness can open the hearts of others so that they feel secure in the warmth of genuine connection.
Patience supports our ability to manage our energies from a state of ease, especially when things don’t change to suit our mind’s desired pace. Traffic jams, slow computers, governmental changes and difficult people won’t disappear as we practice patience. However, patience helps us attune our mental and emotional nature to the most reasonable and effective way for responding to each situation that life presents.
Practicing patience and kindness is one of the secret sauces in the recipe for moving through the waves of personal and planetary chaos and uncertainty with more ease and flow. Replacing impatience with patience is attainable with a genuine heart’s desire and intention – heart energy reduces the resistance in impatience and steps up our progress. With a little practice, it becomes self-evident why patience plays a large role in our mental, emotional and physical wellbeing during today’s quickened pace of social and planetary change.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Care Focus: Patience and Kindness
1. As you breathe, radiate love to someone, a pet, or a place you love for a minute or two. This opens your heart more and increases the effectiveness of your care focus.
2. Now breathe in the feelings of patience, kindness and ease through your emotional system. This helps to increase the connection with your heart’s intuitive solutions and directions. (Doing this often throughout the day strengthens your practice of patience and clearer reasoning.)
3. Now visualize people across the world practicing these qualities of love – patience, kindness, inner-ease and compassion. Hold the vision of increasing heart-centered global cooperation.
4. Let’s close by holding in our compassionate heart, all those experiencing hardships on the planet. Let your heart direct where you feel this care is needed.
You can continue to do this Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
Thank you for your care and ongoing participation in the GCI synchronized full moon Care Focus .
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.
If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.
For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.