Care Focus: Interconnectivity
GCI May 2018 – Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s May 29, 2018 Full Moon (14:19 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 7 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Global Care Room and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Research has shown that groups of people, such as families, friends and co-workers exchange unseen information through their thoughts, feelings and attitudes. Many people feel a palpable, nurturing energetic connection when they meditate with others, especially in larger groups. GCI researchers are studying how these unseen energetic connections can influence our communications and interactions; and how we can lift the vibration of each other’s spirit as we connect with deeper heart qualities.
We can all imagine the benefits of myriad groups working together for the good of all with more allowance, patience, cooperation, kindness, and compassion. This socially coherent state has been shown to help the group’s members experience increased flow and intuitive direction from the heart. They become more aware of their interconnectivity and the manifestation potential of shared heart intention.
As more people experience the collective uplifting effects from activating the power of the social heart – the increased harmony will provide positive, less stressful outcomes for families, teams, workplaces and communities. More people are sensing that increased social coherence “where we all get along better” is a required baseline for global coherence and peace.
Practicing heart coherence with others helps to raise our vibration to unconditional love, which is quite an upgrade for the individual and collective humanity. Long awaited solutions will come with this.
As GCI ambassadors, let’s become increasingly conscious of the interconnectivity in our families, work teams and groups – and know that as we do our part to lift our vibration and increase social coherence, we are creating the foundation for global coherence.
Care Focus – Interconnectivity
1. Center yourself in the heart and imagine with each breath that you are drawing in a feeling of appreciation and gratitude for yourself and the people you interact with in life.
2. Visualize yourself becoming more conscious of the interconnectivity of thoughts, feelings, and attitudes within your family, work team and social groups. Ask yourself, where can I add more allowance, patience, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, etc. to help increase social coherence.
3. Now with sincere feeling, envision families and groups throughout the world becoming more heart-based, kinder and cooperative with each other. These energies make it easier for others to feel within their own hearts the desire for deeper connections and harmonious interactions.
4. Each day, with heartfelt intention, call on your higher connection with spirit for inner guidance. With a little practice, your intuition will start to respond, because these rapidly changing times support this higher connection so that we can create, not wait for the needed solutions. Our capacities to engineer intentional change are much more than what they seem and our heart’s intentions can release them.
5. Let’s close by sending care and compassion to all people who are suffering or forgotten across the planet. Know that we are all interconnected (people, animals, plants, all life forms), and as we radiate the coherent power of our collective care and compassion into the global field environment we are facilitating personal, social and global coherence.
You can continue to do this Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
GCI Steering Committee and Staff
* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)
To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org/rooms/care/gci. First time users will need enter as a guest.
If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.
For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.