Download Your Free Copy of Quiet Joy
Serene and Peaceful. Enter the state of Quiet Joy, carefully selected compositions taken from Doc Childre’s award-winning releases, Heart Zones and Speed of Balance.
Published studies show improvement in the nervous system, hormonal balance and immune-system response. This is the more serene and peaceful side of Doc’s musical style, inspiring feelings of calm, balance and well-being. Designed to renew, center and refocus, it’s a perfect background for yoga and tai-chi.
Quiet Joy has been effectively used by health professionals to help stabilize emotions, resolve nervous-system chaos and significantly improve behavior and performance at school. It also helps calm young children and babies at home. Align the heart’s beauty and intelligence with the power of mind and body.
The Science Behind the Film
The scientists at the HeartMath Institute (HMI) have conducted extensive research on the power of heart intelligence, intuition and the energetic connection between all things. Our researchers have explored the intricacies of heart-brain messaging, how emotions affect human biology and the influences of geomagnetic fields and solar activity on our health and daily activities. We invite you to examine the following research.
- The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave
- Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social, and Global Health
- The Electricity of Touch: Detection and Measurement of Cardiac Energy Exchange Between People
- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 1. The Surprising Role of the Heart
- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 2. A System-Wide Process?
We are committed to helping individuals and groups around the world work strategically and in harmony to mobilize and increase their efforts to create positive change around the planet. Learn more about our Global Coherence Research and our special project Global Coherence Initiative and how you can participate.
Please share this video on your personal website or blog
Embed the video on your blog. Use the YouTube embed code located here: http://youtu.be/QdneZ4fIIHE
- Click the Share button below the video.
- Click the Embed button.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
- Paste the code into your blog or website.
This video was produced by Liquid Buddha Studios.