Certification to deliver the Resilience Advantage is conducted via five individual tele-mentoring sessions and four days of in person immersive training. Once certified, trainers may conduct public workshops or train staff of nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies, including schools, universities, community and social-service agencies, government institutions, hospitals, clinics and health-care companies and agencies throughout North America. All that’s required is for the Certified Trainer to purchase a participant guidebook for each person they train.
Note: There is another version of The Resilience Advantage specifically for Law Enforcement, other First Responders and Military Service Members.
This license agreement is valid for one year and will automatically renew for additional 1 year periods with annual minimum purchase requirement of HeartMath materials, or the agreed upon Yearly Royalty.
Eligible Candidates Include:
- HR Personnel
- Social Workers
HeartMath Certified Training Dates:
- West Coast - Registration closes: Apr. 8 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training May 15 - 19, 2014
- East Coast - Registration closes: May. 16 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training June 26 - 29, 2014
- West Coast - Registration closes: May 27 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training July 7 - 11, 2014
- West Coast - Registration closes: July 10 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training Aug. 21 - 25, 2014
- East Coast - Registration closes: Aug. 28 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training Oct. 9 - 13, 2014
- West Coast - Registration closes: Oct. 23 – Pre-tele-mentoring begins 1 month prior to training Dec. 4 - 8, 2014
Click here for information on how to apply for this program.
HeartMath Certified Trainer Program Content
1. Certified Trainer Training and License
The four-day, four-night Certification Training for the Resilience Advantage or Coherence Advantage course includes:
- Instruction on how to deliver the Resilience Advantage or Coherence Advantage workshops, or selected modules of your choice.
- Instruction on how to teach program participants to use HeartMath’s emWave and Inner Balance technology.
- Ongoing support with a HeartMath facilitator.
- Regular program updates, new developments, and support materials.
- License Fee
The training includes meals:
3. Accommodation Package – extra
The accommodation package includes:
- Onsite – IHM campus: Lodging (double occupancy) for 4 nights
- Offsite: Recommended locations available upon request
Most events will take place at the Institute of HeartMath Research Facility in beautiful Boulder Creek, California, a one-hour drive from San Jose International airport. And 30 minutes from Big Basin state Park (old growth Red Woods).
5. Training Materials Package
- Resilience Advantage trainer manual
- PowerPoint including video and additional material
- Program participant guidebook(s)
- Flash drive with training instruction disk
- Program participant guidebook and Personal Resilience Mentoring guide
- Articles including: Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social and Global Health
6. Tele-mentoring Sessions
Accepted participants participate in 5 private tele-mentoring sessions with a Certified HeartMath Mentor and/or IHM faculty member.
Complete Package – $3,500
Registration Process and how to begin
- Complete the application form and click the "submit application" button.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation e-mail that you will be contacted within 2 weeks.
- Read the license agreement prior to your 30-45 minute phone appointment approval process.
- A 30 – 45 minute phone interview will conclude the approval process.
- Receive a confirmation package.
- Provide balance of fee 45 days prior to first date of training.
- Receive pre-training materials 30 days prior to event.
- Schedule and complete four phone appointments with designated tele-mentor prior to event.
Upon approved registration, participants will be sent trainer materials. Participants are expected to thoroughly familiarize themselves with this material and complete four tele-mentoring sessions in advance of the training program.
All HeartMath Certified Trainers will receive regular e-mail messages containing program updates, stories, and strategies for their program deliveries. A representative will be appointed to support their efforts. They will have access to updated documents, articles, files, grant funding info, new materials, stories etc. on the extranet trainer website.
- Laptop recommended
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Windows XP SP3 or newer; Mac: OS X v10.4 (Tiger) or later
- emWave Desktop or emWave Pro
- Microsoft Power Point 2003 or newer
- Broadband access to download webinar or other materials as part of ongoing support
To apply online, click here.
Contact Katharina Pruneau for additional information:
Thank you for your interest in HeartMath training programs and services.