Certification to deliver the Resilience Advantage is conducted via five individual tele-mentoring sessions and four days of in person immersive training. Once certified, trainers may conduct public workshops or train staff of nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies, including schools, universities, community and social-service agencies, government institutions, hospitals, clinics and health-care companies and agencies throughout North America. All that’s required is for the Certified Trainer to purchase a participant guidebook for each person they train.
Note: There is another version of The Resilience Advantage specifically for Law Enforcement, other First Responders and Military Service Members. Click to learn more and view a sample lesson.
This license agreement is valid for one year and will automatically renew for additional 1 year periods with annual minimum purchase requirement of HeartMath materials, or the agreed upon Yearly Royalty.
Eligible Candidates Include:
- HR Personnel
- Social Workers
HeartMath Certified Training Dates:
|December 4-8, 2014
||October 23, 2014
|February 26 - March 2, 2015
||January 15, 2015
|April 23 - 26, 2015 (Orlando, FL)
||March 12, 2015
|June 4 - 8, 2015
||April 29, 2015
|July 23 - 27, 2015
||June 10, 2015
|Sept 10 - 13, 2015 (East Coast)
||July 29, 2015
|October 22 - 26, 2015
||September 16, 2015
|December 3 - 7, 2015
||October 28, 2015
Click here for information on how to apply for this program.
HeartMath Certified Trainer Program Content
1. Certified Trainer Training and License
The four-day, four-night Certification Training for the Resilience Advantage or Coherence Advantage course includes:
- Instruction on how to deliver the Resilience Advantage or Coherence Advantage workshops, or selected modules of your choice.
- Instruction on how to teach program participants to use HeartMath’s emWave and Inner Balance technology.
- Ongoing support with a HeartMath facilitator.
- Regular program updates, new developments, and support materials.
- License Fee
The training includes meals:
3. Accommodation Package – extra
The accommodation package includes:
- Onsite – IHM campus: Lodging (double occupancy) for 4 nights
- Offsite: Recommended locations available upon request
Most events will take place at the Institute of HeartMath Research Facility in beautiful Boulder Creek, California, a one-hour drive from San Jose International airport. And 30 minutes from Big Basin state Park (old growth Red Woods).
5. Training Materials Package
- Resilience Advantage trainer manual
- PowerPoint including video and additional material
- Program participant guidebook(s)
- Flash drive with training instruction disk
- Program participant guidebook and Personal Resilience Mentoring guide
- Articles including: Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social and Global Health
6. Tele-mentoring Sessions
Accepted participants participate in 5 private tele-mentoring sessions with a Certified HeartMath Mentor and/or IHM faculty member.
Complete Package – $4,995
The cost of the training is $3,500 if you complete your registration before October 15 for any of our upcoming trainings dates. A permanent price increase goes into effect on October 16. The new price will be $4,995. Special discounts are available for educational organizations, non-profits and government agencies. Call to see if you or your organization qualifies.
Registration Process and how to begin
- Complete the application form and click the "submit application" button.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation e-mail that you will be contacted within 2 weeks.
- Read the license agreement prior to your 30-45 minute phone appointment approval process.
- A 30 – 45 minute phone interview will conclude the approval process.
- Receive a confirmation package that includes a link to pre-instruction materials.
- Schedule and complete four phone appointments with designated tele-mentor prior to event.
Upon approved registration, participants will be sent trainer materials. Participants are expected to thoroughly familiarize themselves with this material and complete four tele-mentoring sessions in advance of the training program.
All HeartMath Certified Trainers will receive regular e-mail messages containing program updates, stories, and strategies for their program deliveries. A representative will be appointed to support their efforts. They will have access to updated documents, articles, files, grant funding info, new materials, stories etc. on the extranet trainer website.
- Laptop recommended
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Windows XP SP3 or newer; Mac: OS X v10.4 (Tiger) or later
- emWave Desktop or emWave Pro
- Microsoft Power Point 2003 or newer
- Broadband access to download webinar or other materials as part of ongoing support
To apply online, click here.
Contact the Training Division for additional information:
Thank you for your interest in HeartMath training programs and services.