Living on the Edge: Finding Personal Peace in the World’s Perfect Storm
Gregg Braden and Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
Join author Gregg Braden and the HeartMath Institute’s Dr. Rollin McCraty for this special webinar, Living On the Edge: Finding Personal Peace in the World’s Perfect Storm.
Well-known author Braden and HMI Director of Research McCraty, both of whom are Global Coherence Initiative Steering Committee members, will talk about the direction our planet is heading, human consciousness, and timing in the current cycles in which humans are engaged. Braden also will discuss what philosophers, scientists, humanitarians and others who are among the greatest minds of our time are saying about the great changes taking place.
- What is the timing in the current cycle?
- Research has shown that competition is always destructive and optimal outcomes emerge out of cooperation and mutual aid.
- There is a growing urgency to become more responsible.
- We have an opportunity to tip the scales toward cooperation and collaboration.
- Why the language of the modern world is science.
- Braden discusses his latest book, Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of our Origin, History, Destiny and Fate.