Kids Beyond Limits: Breakthrough Results for Children with Autism, Brain Damage, ADHD and Developmental Delays
Anat Baniel and Jeff Goelitz
How can parents and teachers and clinicians who treat children help those with special needs overcome challenges and dramatically improve a wide range of abilities? The Kids Beyond Limits webinar will offer remarkable insights and practical advice for children with disabilities.
Clinical psychologist and author Anat Baniel’s scientifically based, cutting-edge work has been transforming the lives of children and adults with special needs for 30 years. Movement is at the core of Baniel’s approach, and that means any activity within the body, including thoughts and emotions, that helps organize the brain. With intelligent movement, Baniel says, the brain immediately begins building billions of new neurological connections that usher in changes, learning and transformation. A new learning switch goes off inside the body that creates new possibilities.
Compassion and intuition grounded in neuroscience are at the core of Baniel’s work, and she will blend these qualities into stories about her methods and experience along with practical strategies during this hour long event.
- Waking up the brain: tapping special-needs children’s potential.
- Discarding old paradigms: pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
- How variation triggers brain growth.
- Connecting instead of fixing a child’s development problems.
- The powerful role of emotional ease, patience and love.
- Responding to where children are at, not where they should be – technology and breathing.
- Becoming a master of kindness.