HeartMath Education Projects Application
HeartMath Education Projects is funded by donors who want to support educators in the use of the HeartMath Institute’s education materials. Applications are reviewed quarterly and will be granted based upon the need and capacity of the applicant to implement the Institute’s education programs within their educational environments. Eligible applicants include educators, teachers, administrators, counselors, psychologists, social workers, nonprofit parent or family organizations or district personnel and any other professionals who serve youth.
- Fill out an application form and return it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt, you will receive confirmation that the HeartMath Institute has received your application.
- If granted a sponsorship, you will receive an e-mail stating the terms and conditions of the sponsorship. Sign and mail, fax or e-mail letter:
Education Sponsorship Projects
14700 West Park Ave.
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Phone(831) 338-8500; Fax (831) 338-1182
- Upon receipt of the agreement and support letter, HeartMath Institute education materials will then be sent to the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
If awarded funds from the HeartMath Education Projects, the applicant will be asked to provide the HeartMath Institute with at least two progress reports that include results, stories, case studies and samples of student work and or pictures and videos when appropriate.
Confidentiality is always considered. Names will not be used without written permission.
You will be asked to grant permission to the HeartMath Institute to feature your story(s), report(s), and or case study(s) in part or in their entirety, within any work of the Institute or affiliated HeartMath system companies, without consideration or compensation of any kind. In addition, you will be asked to release HeartMath and its agents, employees, providers, contractors, and licensees from any claims whatsoever that may arise from such use.
These stories, reports, videos, photos and case studies will also be used to inform and inspire our supporters about how the Institute uses funding to help improve the quality of the lives of children and education for different student populations, educators, educational institutions, and agencies that work with the underserved and to help inspire the involvement of future donors.
- Sunshine Secret™ e-Learning Pre-K: Ages 3-7
- Smart Brain Wise Heart™ Ages 9-16
- emWave® Pro for Mac and PC, including labs and site licenses
- Inner Balance Sensor for iOS
- HeartMath Certified Trainer Program (Must be employed by an education or youth-based organization.)
- Building Personal Resilience™ – HeartMath® Coach/Mentor Certification (Must be employed by an education or youth-based organization.)
- HeartMath Interventions Certification Program (Must be employed by an education or youth-based organization.)
By submitting this application, I hereby certify that the information provided above is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I give permission to release this information to the HMI Sponsorship Committee for review.
Click to download form, fill-out and e-mail form back to: email@example.com. Thank you for submitting!