Special Care Focus: Broadcast Love
Welcome to the Special Care Focus – Broadcast Love. In order for everyone around the world to participate in a synchronized Care Focus, on Wednesday, January 27th, we have chosen three convenient times: 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 8 hours)*. Please join with others on the Global Coherence App. We will do a special care focus every Wednesday until the Coronavirus pandemic subsides. Thank you for joining with us.
With the polarizing politics going on in many countries and the global resurgence of the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to broadcast love, compassion and calm into the global energetic field.
Today, let’s radiate love and compassion with the intention to help heal the separations, judgments and divisiveness that are creating fear, anger, and violence. See people and leaders with different beliefs coming together and cooperating to find new solutions.
Love is the core heart frequency that unifies and lifts people’s perceptions above separation. When our heart, mind and emotions are in alignment and not in conflict with each other, this makes it easier to sense our intuitive heart’s direction for effective choices and guidance.
There are many personal and collective benefits from the practice of intentionally radiating love.
Here are a few:
The practice of sending love helps to quiet the overactive mind and emotions, which increases our ability to handle the elevated stress on the planet. Increasing love and compassion automatically streams more patience, resilience and flow into our interactions. This helps to clear clouded discernment and heightens our reasoning capacity.
Radiating love has a cumulative effect that helps us increase our initiative to act on important intentions and commitments that are challenging to get started or follow through.
After we practice sending love for awhile, this creates an automatic tendency to precede interactions from a more loving spirit, resulting in more harmony and less stress in our relationships. Sending love also helps to soften the energetic field around us, making it easier for others to access their heart and experience deeper resonance and genuine connection.
The collective practices of radiating love, such as the synchronized Care Focuses, create a strong heart-filled environment. This is why we see more groups creating online events for thousands of people to radiate love and compassion to humanity and the planet. The effectiveness of collective heart power is still in it’s early stages – yet it’s on the rise due to the increase of stress and a desperate need for solutions that the mind without the heart can’t deliver. We are running out of ways trying to find happiness and peace without opening our hearts to getting along with each other through kindness, cooperation and a respect for our cultural differences. This is a job for love that can’t be substituted.
These are reminders that many of us know about, but remembering to increase our practice of sending love is what can make the difference.
Make a commitment to broadcast or radiate love for a minute or two in between and during activities during the day and whenever you think of it. Breathe in and radiate love wherever you are: shopping, on the phone, watching the news, with family or friends, before and during meetings, while driving or walking to work or home, etc. Do this for a week or longer to reset your system with increased resilience, clearer thinking and more effective choices.
As you practice broadcasting love, you may not always feel the love. The feeling modulates at times, but that’s okay. It is your sincere intent that eventually increases your level of effectiveness and sets up a baseline for radiating love to become more automatic.
Care Focus Broadcast Love
- Take a minute or two to breathe in the feeling of love or appreciation you have for someone or something you care about. This increases the effectiveness of your Care Focus intention.
- Feel your heart connecting with others across the planet who are sending love and compassion into the energetic field to help raise the heart vibration of humanity and reduce the collective stress.
- Make a commitment to broadcast or radiate love to people, situations or issues, during and in between activities. Do this as often as you can remember. As you practice broadcasting love, feel that you are contributing to the highest best outcome for all.
- Next let’s radiate our collective love and compassion to help ease political and social divisiveness and to people suffering or weary from the pandemic. Then ask your heart to direct some of the love from the Care Focus to other global or societal stressors that you care about or are close to your heart.
Important Note: With the increase of global stress issues each day, more people have been requesting specific Care Focus topics. We sincerely hope you understand that we can’t fulfill all these requests, especially if you consider the global reach of it all. However, remember you can always ask your heart to direct some of the Care Focus energy to whatever issues are most important to you.
Let’s realize that it’s the deeper connection with our own heart and with the hearts of others that will help society draw new intuitive solutions for personal, social and global challenges.
Thank you for Caring.
* The following website – https://timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone.
- Select Time: 8 p.m. (date optional).
- Convert from: Location: USA – California – San Francisco.
- Convert to: Location: (Select your Country/City).
* Learn more about the Global Coherence App, Synchronized Care Focus events and how to download the app.
Please feel free to share this Special Care Focus with anyone in your life you feel may benefit.
We would love to hear from you!
Please share with us your thoughts, feelings or experiences in the comments below.