Special Care Focus: Heart Connection Matters
Welcome to the Special Care Focus – Heart Connection Matters. In order for everyone around the world to participate in a synchronized Care Focus, on every Wednesday in August, September and October, we have chosen three convenient times: 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 7 hours)*. Please join with others on the Global Coherence App. We will do a special care focus every Wednesday.
Let’s start by connecting in the heart with everyone participating in the Special Care Focus and radiating love and appreciation to each other.
Heart Connection Matters
With a multitude of global stressors going on – war, extreme weather, famine, political and social divisiveness, and much more – we can at times feel like it’s hard enough to handle our own stressful challenges, let alone help humanity. One of the most effective ways to help both ourselves and humanity is to deepen our heart connections with each other.
So often we have only surface-level connections along with some care but miss a deeper understanding of another person. When we connect from a warm heart with intentional care, we listen and hear more deeply. This increases our intuitive sensitivity to their feelings and essence, which helps with deeper understanding.
For humanity to dissipate the walls of separation between people with different backgrounds, beliefs, or values, we need to connect from the heart to establish rapport and truly understand each other. This requires humility and a heart’s desire to understand. We don’t have to agree with another’s views. From our heart we can caringly share our truth about what we feel, but taking a mind stance results in feelings of separation and disconnection. Connecting from our heart supports the dignity, respect, and deep listening needed for effective communication among people with diverse beliefs.
Scientific research is showing that, whether we like it or not, we are all energetically interconnected. Acknowledging this interconnectivity is essential for healing separation and finding solutions to personal and societal problems. Each person’s thoughts, attitudes, and emotions emit energies through their heart’s electromagnetic field. As we communicate with compassionate care and kindness, this energetically warms the heart connection in our interactions, which results in better outcomes. Having more care and compassion for each other increases the heart energy or love flowing through our system. Practicing this reduces many predictable stress reactions and restores our own mental and emotional balance.
GCI is collaborating with scientists and institutions to research the interconnected nature of people as key to healing the separation which is at the heart of most of humanity’s problems. The potential of this interconnectivity research is to motivate millions of people to take more responsibility for their energies and understand the importance of heart-connected communication. In the future, getting along with each other won’t be just an altruistic notion. It will be an intelligent, practical commonsense way of life.
Here are a few heart connection tips that can help us release some of the stress we energetically accumulate from our own and the world’s challenges.
Heart Connection Tips
- A fast-acting practice for deeper heart connection is to create an attitude of care, kindness, and respect for another person before and during conversations. The practice of intentionally connecting with these heart qualities first sets an energetic tone that makes it easier for heart energy to flow in our interactions. When genuine care precedes communication, then it’s easier for our heart feelings to inform us of the most effective way to communicate that’s best for all concerned.
- It’s especially smart to "prep" before conversations that could be sensitive. You can "prep" by radiating heart feelings to the person for a few minutes before a phone call, Zoom meeting, in-person meeting, etc. See yourself staying calm while speaking or listening, without forming opinions, judgments, or conclusions. (This part takes a little more practice, but it’s well worth it. Don’t get caught up in getting it right or wrong. Your effectiveness will increase with heartfelt intention. Even if prep doesn’t work every time, when it does work, it can prevent a week’s worth of stress from picking up the pieces after relationship spats or misunderstandings.)
- Another heart connection tip is to hold a genuine attitude of appreciation for the person as you communicate. Holding others in appreciation radiates an energy field that increases respect for each other and creates a safe zone for warm-hearted communication.
People have a deep desire to be heard and accepted for who they are. Heart-connected communication is a most effective way to achieve this.
Care Focus: Heart Connection Matters
- Let’s start by breathing in feelings of love and appreciation, as this activates our heart coherence.
- Let’s envision our communications and interactions to be warmer, more compassionate, and kinder. This encourages compassionate latitude for others, which can powerfully reduce much of the stress people are experiencing in these times. It’s important as we are all affected by today’s increasing challenges, such as extreme weather events, society’s polarizing values, people’s chaotic behaviors, or global unease from uncertainty.
- Now, let’s envision ourselves deepening our heart connections, healing our relationships and releasing separation for the good of the whole. Realize that as more of us increase our intentional care and compassion in interactions, it raises the vibration of the energetic environment, making it easier for people to open their hearts to each other. This will facilitate the global heart awakening.
- Let’s close by sending our deepest care and compassion to all who are suffering hardships from wars, famine, natural disasters, and other global stressors.
Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.
Thank you for Caring.
The following website – https://timeanddate.com/s/33sd – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone.
- Select Time: 8 p.m. (date optional).
- Convert from: Location: USA – California – San Francisco.
- Convert to: Location: (Select your Country/City).
- Learn more about the Global Coherence App, Synchronized Care Focus events and to how to download the app.
Please feel free to share this Special Care Focus with anyone in your life you feel may benefit.
We would love to hear from you!
Please share with us your thoughts, feelings or experiences in the comments below.